Draws circles on an image with two colors, depending on the status of each circle (usually: green or red for pass/fail status).
|inForceRgb||Bool||Filter will convert monochromatic image to RGB if needed|
The operation draws an array of circles on the inImage using common drawing parameters for all of them. Circles may exceed the image dimensions - those will be drawn partially or not at all, but the filter execution will succeed.
- Connect an image source to the inImage input. Drawing will be done on this image.
- If you want to draw on an empty background, use EmptyImage filter before.
- Define inCircles. This will be the primitives to be drawn.
- Define inConditions with the boolean values indicating the class (usually: OK/NOK) for each input primitive.
- Set the inColorIfTrue and inColorIfFalse inputs to define the two colors used for drawing.
- Set inForceRgb to True, if you want to get a 3-channel output regardless of what is on the input.
- Set inDrawingStyle to control quality, opacity, thickness, filling, point shapes and sizes.
This filter is available on Basic Complexity Level.
This filter is member of DrawCircles filter group.