Captures an image from an ICube camera.
|inDeviceID||Integer*||0 -||Index of a camera|
|inInputQueueSize||Integer||1 - 1000|
|inRoi||Box*||Range of pixels to be processed|
|outFrameID||Integer||Captured frame ID|
All the Auto parameters (those with checkboxes in the Property window) are initially set to the default values of the camera (they are initially not changed by Adaptive Vision Studio). You can modify them by checking a checkbox and entering your own value.
Changing parameters inGrabbingMode and inResolutionMode requires restarting acquisition. It is time consuming and shouldn't be done in each iteration.
The inDeviceID parameter is set only once when the filter is executed for the first time (if it is set to Auto, the first available camera in the system will be used). All the other parameters are set during the first filter execution or when the parameter is changed (they are not set in every iteration when the value is not changed).
To set more complex parameters, please use one of the following filters: ICube_SetParameter, ICube_SetParamAuto, ICube_SetParamOnePush, ICube_SetTriggerMode. Please note that if you set some parameter value in the ICube_GrabImage filter you should not modify it in any other ICube filter - it may lead to problems.
To be able to use an ICube camera, you need to install the camera driver. You can find it at the following address (select binaries):
Please make sure that the ICube SDK is installed properly on your computer. To verify the driver installation, you can run iControl.exe. If the camera was detected and you can see the image from it in this application, you can use your ICube camera in Adaptive Vision Studio.
The full description of the camera parameters can be found in the ICube documentation.
This filter is available on Basic Complexity Level.
This filter is member of ICube_GrabImage filter group.
- ICube_GenerateSoftwareTrigger – Generates software trigger in ICube device.
- ICube_GrabImage_WithTimeout – Captures an image from an ICube camera; returns Nil if no frame comes in the specified time.
- ICube_SetParamAuto – Sets a parameter of type auto in an ICube device.
- ICube_SetParameter – Sets a parameter of type Integer in an ICube device.
- ICube_SetParamOnePush – Sets a parameter of type One Push in an ICube device.
- ICube_SetTriggerMode – Sets a trigger mode in an ICube device.