Captures Surface from Gocator device.
|inAddress||GocatorAddress*||Gocator Device identifying IP address (e.g. "127.0.0.1") or serial number (e.g. "SN:17335")|
|inInputQueueSize||Integer||1 - 50000||Number of incoming frames that can be buffered before the application is able to process them|
When there is only one device connected, the field inAddress can be set to Auto. In this situation, the first available device will be used.
inAddress can be used to pick one of multiple devices connected to the computer. inAddress can be set to:
- IP Address - Gocator Device identifying IP address (e.g. "127.0.0.1")
- Serial Number - Gocator Device serial number with "SN:" prefix (e.g. "SN:17335")
This filter was tested with Gocator emulator in version 220.127.116.11.
This filter is available on Basic Complexity Level.
Disabled in Lite Edition
This filter is member of Gocator_GrabSurface filter group.
- Gocator_StartAcquisition – Initializes and starts image acquisition in a Gocator device.
- Gocator_GrabSurface_WithTimeout – Captures Surface from Gocator device with timeout; returns Nil if no data comes in the specified time.
- Gocator_GrabImages – Captures images from Gocator device.
- Gocator_GrabImages_WithTimeout – Captures images from Gocator device.
- Gocator_GrabProfile – Captures profile from Gocator device.
- Gocator_GrabProfile_WithTimeout – Captures profile from Gocator device.
- Gocator_GrabUniformProfile – Captures uniform profile from Gocator device.
- Gocator_GrabUniformProfile_WithTimeout – Captures uniform profile from Gocator device.
Application Notes: Interfacing Gocator - document about connecting devices or establishing communication with Adaptive Vision Studio.