Back to Adaptive Vision Studio website
Draws regions on an image with a single color.
|inOpacity||Real||0.0 - 1.0|
|inForceRgb||Bool||Filter will convert monochromatic image to RGB if needed|
The operation draws an array of regions on the inImage using common drawing parameters for all of them. Regions may exceed the image dimensions - those will be drawn partially or not at all, but the filter execution will succeed.
- Connect an image source to the inImage input. Drawing will be done on this image.
- If you want to draw on an empty background, use EmptyImage filter before.
- Define inRegions. This will be the primitives to be drawn.
- Define inColor. Please note, that on an N-channel image only first N components of the color will be used.
- Set inForceRgb to True, if you want to get a 3-channel output regardless of what is on the input.
Description of usage of this filter can be found in examples and tutorial: Brick destroy (Game), Comparing Golden Template, Extracting Capsule Shape.
This filter is available on Basic Complexity Level.
This filter is member of DrawRegions filter group.