Transforms a point to a coordinate system in which the 'axis' path is vertical or horizontal.
|inAxis||Path||Input axis path|
|inAxisType||Axis||Type of axis the input axis path is parallel to|
|inAxisCoordinate||Real||Coordinate of the axis path|
|inInverse||Bool||Switches to the inverse operation|
This operation transforms a point - inPoint - between two coordinate systems: the one linked with 'axis' path inAxis and the original one. Direction of this conversion is based on inInverse value:
- if it is true, inPoint is converted to original coordinate system
- if it is false, inPoint is converted from original coordinate system
Coordinate system linked with inAxis is some transformation of the original one, satisfying these conditions:
- 'axis' path is represented as a straight line
- 'axis' path is horizontal if inAxisType is set to X or vertical if inAxisType is set to Y
- if inAxisType is set to X, the Y coordinate of 'axis' path is equal to inAxisCoordinate. If inAxisType is set to Y, the X coordinate of 'axis' path is equal to inAxisCoordinate
- If this filter is used to reverse ImageAlongPath transformation you should set inAxis and inAxisType to the same values as corresponding ones in ImageAlongPath. inAxisCoordinate should be set to a half of ImageAlongPath.inScanWidth.
This filter can throw an exception to report error. Read how to deal with errors in Error Handling.
List of possible exceptions:
|DomainError||Empty path on input in PointAlongPath.|
This filter is available on Advanced Complexity Level.