Transforms a point to a coordinate system in which the 'axis' arc is vertical or horizontal.
|inAxis||Arc2D||Input axis arc|
|inAxisType||Axis||Type of axis the input axis arc is parallel to|
|inAxisCoordinate||Real||Coordinate of the axis arc|
|inInverse||Bool||Switches to the inverse operation|
This operation transforms a point - inPoint - between two coordinate systems: the one linked with 'axis' arc inAxis and the original one. Direction of this conversion is based on inInverse value:
- if it is true, inPoint is converted to original coordinate system
- if it is false, inPoint is converted from original coordinate system
Coordinate system linked with inAxis is some transformation of the original one, satisfying these conditions:
- 'axis' arc is represented as a straight line
- 'axis' arc is horizontal if inAxisType is set to X or vertical if inAxisType is set to Y
- if inAxisType is set to X, the Y coordinate of 'axis' arc is equal to inAxisCoordinate. If inAxisType is set to Y, the X coordinate of 'axis' arc is equal to inAxisCoordinate
- If this filter is used to reverse ImageAlongArc transformation you should set inAxis and inAxisType to the same values as corresponding ones in ImageAlongArc. inAxisCoordinate should be set to a half of ImageAlongArc.inScanWidth.
This filter is available on Advanced Complexity Level.