Captures a frame using Ensenso.
|inDeviceID||String*||Device identifying number|
|inSettingsFile||File*||Initial grab parameters|
|inCalibrationFile||File*||Initial calibration file|
|outTimestamp||Double||Captured Grid timestamp|
Initial parameters are only set during capture start. To change parameters either restart the stream, or use appropriate Set/Get filters.
To obtain settings from the camera:
- From NxView Parameters window
- Launch NxView
- Open camera
- Open Parameters window (menu Capture->Parameters...)
- Adjust settings as wanted
- Use Save... button
- From NxTreeEdit application
- Launch Adaptive Vision Studio, add Ensenso_GrabPoint3DGrid_Deprecated filter, Run it
- Launch NxView, open camera
- Launch NxTreeEdit, connect to wanted instance
- Adjust settings as wanted, either in NxView or NxTreeEdit
- right click on /Cameras/BySerialNo/WantedSerialNumber and select Copy value as JSON string
- save to a simple text file using an editor
The settings include all camera parameters, including Link, Calibration and Parameters The saved file can be then used in inCalibrationFile and inSettingsFile arguments.
When there is only one Ensenso camera connected, the field inDeviceID can be set to Auto. In this situation, the first available camera will be used.
inDeviceID can be used to pick one of multiple cameras connected to the computer. inDeviceID should be set to camera ID.
Camera driver software
This filter is intended to cooperate with cameras using their vendor's SDK. In order to connect with the camera, it is required to install Ensenso SDK software, and uEye driver (same as in IDS camera filters)
Ensenso SDK can be downloaded from the following website: https://www.ensenso.com/support/sdk-download/
uEye driver can be downloaded from the following website: https://en.ids-imaging.com/download-ueye.html
Recommended Ensenso SDK version for Adaptive Vision Studio usage is 2.2 and uEye driver 4.90.
This filter is available on Basic Complexity Level.
Disabled in Lite Edition
This filter is member of Ensenso_GrabPoint3DGrid_Deprecated filter group.