Sets a parameter of type One Push in an ICube device.
|inDeviceID||Integer*||Index of a camera|
|inType||Integer||Type of the parameter to set (see Parameter Definitions in the API Header)|
If one push mode is supported, this filter sets/unsets one push mode of the parameter specified by inType. This filter executes the ICubeSDK_SetParamOnePush ICube SDK function.
To be able to use an ICube camera, you need to install the camera driver. You can find it at the following address (select binaries):
Please make sure that the ICube SDK is installed properly on your computer. To verify the driver installation, you can run iControl.exe. If the camera was detected and you can see the image from it in this application, you can use your ICube camera in Adaptive Vision Studio.
Recommended ICube SDK version for Adaptive Vision Studio usage is v126.96.36.199.
The full description of the camera parameters can be found in the ICube SDK documentation.
This filter is available on Basic Complexity Level.
- ICube_GrabImage – Captures an image from an ICube camera.
- ICube_GrabImage_WithTimeout – Captures an image from an ICube camera; returns Nil if no frame comes in the specified time.
- ICube_SetParameter – Sets a parameter of type Integer in an ICube device.
- ICube_SetTriggerMode – Sets a trigger mode in an ICube device.
- ICube_GenerateSoftwareTrigger – Generates software trigger in ICube device.
- ICube_SetParamAuto – Sets a parameter of type auto in an ICube device.