Creates a region containing image pixels which belongs to specified region in HSV, HSL or HSI space.
|inRoi||Region*||Range of pixels to be processed|
|inColorModel||HSxColorModel||Selected color model|
|inBeginHue||Integer||0 - 255||Lowest acceptable Hue; if higher than inEndHue, then range wrapping is used|
|inEndHue||Integer||0 - 255||Highest acceptable Hue, if lower than inBeginHue, then range wrapping is used|
|inMinSaturation||Integer*||0 - 255|
|inMaxSaturation||Integer*||0 - 255|
|inMinBrightness||Integer*||0 - 255||Minimum brightness; denotes V, L or I, depending on inColorModel|
|inMaxBrightness||Integer*||0 - 255||Maximum brightness; denotes V, L or I, depending on inColorModel|
|diagHSxImage||Image||Diagnostic image in HSx color space|
For input inRgbImage only pixel formats are supported: 3⨯uint8.
Read more about pixel formats in Image documentation.
The operation is a cousin of ThresholdImage_HSx yet it computes a region instead of an image. The three-channel inRgbImage is considered to be encoded using RGB color representation. Each of the image pixel is internally converted to HSx (HSV, HSL or HSI) color representation and then examined. The resulting region contains only those pixels of the input image, which meets all of the following conditions:
- Value of the Hue parameter is in cyclic range (inBeginHue, inEndHue).
- Value of the Saturation parameter is in range (inMinSaturation, inMaxSaturation).
- Value of the Value parameter is in range (inMinBrightness, inMaxBrightness).
If any of the parameters inMinSaturation, inMinBrightness is not set, it is assumed to be -infinity.
If any of the parameters inMaxSaturation, inMaxBrightness is not set, it is assumed to be infinity.
- Choose inColorModel taking into account accuracy and execution speed (HSV is the fastest, HSI is usually the most accurate).
- Define the range of HSV/HSL/HSI values that best separates the foreground and background pixels. Analyze the results on the outRegion output.
This operation supports automatic parallelization for multicore and multiprocessor systems.
This filter can throw an exception to report error. Read how to deal with errors in Error Handling.
List of possible exceptions:
|DomainError||Not a 3-channel and 8-bit image in ThresholdToRegion_HSx.|
This filter is available on Basic Complexity Level.
This filter is member of ThresholdToRegion filter group.
- ThresholdImage_HSx – Transforms each pixel value to minimum or maximum depending on whether it belongs to specified region in the HSV, HSL or HSI color space.