WEAVER SDK Installation Guide
WEAVER SDK comes in two versions:
- CPU which supports execution on CPU only
- GPU which supports execution on CPU and CUDA-capable GPU (faster than CPU counterpart)
- (GPU version only) A CUDA-capable GPU, with "Compute Capability" greater than or equal 3.5 and less than or equal 8.6. Minimum 3 GB of a graphic memory is recommended. Display Driver with at least 456.38 version is required (recommended latest).
- At least 3.5 GB disk space for program files, SSD recommended.
- At least 8 GB RAM memory.
- 64-bit processor (Intel i5, i7 or better are recommended). AVX support is required.
- Windows 7, 8 or 10.
The WEAVER SDK installation directory is saved in the
WEAVER_SDK_PATH5_1 environment variable. It contains multiple subdirectories:
- bin\x64 – this subdirectory contains multiple DLL files, required to run WEAVER SDK. These files needs to be accessible by a program using WEAVER SDK. It means, that they need to be copied next to the executable or, this directory needs to be added to the
PATHenvironment variable (in rare cases, with GPU version, it may result with errors from other applications using CUDA).
- include\WeaverApi – this subdirectory contains 2 header files. WeaverApi.h contains definitions of C API for WEAVER SDK and WeaverApi_cpp.h contains definitions of C++ API. C API should be used only for developing C applications and creating wrappers in other languages (e.g. Python, Java, C#).
- lib\x64 – this subdirectory contains import library (WeaverApi.lib) allowing for linking with WEAVER SDK.
- licenser – this subdirectory contains Adaptive Vision License Manager, allowing for easy license management.
Examples are installed into %ProgramData%\Adaptive Vision\Adaptive Vision WEAVER SDK 5.1\Examples directory. They show a typical usage of WEAVER SDK to perform a classification of image with a MobileNet network using C API or C++ API. Please note that built executables require access to the binaries located in %WEAVER_SDK_PATH5_1%\bin\x64. Typical ways to achieve it are described above and in a top comment in each example source code.
|Next: SDK Usage|