User Manual Conventions
There are a few formatting conventions used in the User Manual to make it clear and convenient for the reader. Here is the list of the types of terms and how they are formatted:
- Names of filters are written in Pascal Casing as links to filter help pages - e.g. ThresholdToRegion.
- Names of categories in the filter library (including the name of category such as "Region" and subcategory such as "Region Global Transforms" if needed) are written in Pascal Casing as links to the list of filters in the category - e.g. Region :: Region Global Transforms.
- Names of Adaptive Vision types are written in Pascal Casing as links to filter help page - e.g. Point2D.
- Values and other terms from Adaptive Vision Library are written using Italics - e.g. False, NearestNeighbour.
- Names of Machine Vision techniques are written in Pascal Casing - e.g. Template Matching, Blob Analysis.
- Macrofilter names are written using quotation marks - e.g. "Main", "DetectCapsule".
- GUI elements of Adaptive Vision Studio are written in Pascal Casing - e.g. the Project Explorer, the Filter Catalog.
- Paths (to certain actions or files on disk) are written using Italics - e.g. Start » All Programs » Adaptive Vision » Adaptive Vision Studio Professional » Uninstall , My Documents\Adaptive Vision Studio Professional\Filters.
- Port names are written using Bold - e.g. inA, outImage.
|Previous: How to Learn?||Next: Installation|