Sets parameter of type Bool into GigEVision device.
|inAddress||GevAddress||GigE Vision Device identifying address (IP, MAC or Serial Number)|
|inParameterName||GevParameterName||Name of GenICam parameter node to access|
|inValue||Bool||New value to be set into device parameter|
|inVerify||Bool||True to verify GenICam parameter access state and value correctness before every write|
This filter is intended for cooperation with GigE Vision® compliant devices. Its purpose is to set a value into internal device parameter using GenICam interface.
This filter does not require other GigE Vision® filters in program (especially GigEVision_GrabImage is not obligatory), but can be used in any combination with them, including sharing access to single device with other filters. Device also does not have to be a transmitter.
Device address (inAddress port) is a textual definition of either IP, MAC or serial number. Use Device Manager (click "..." button in filter properties) to select appropriate address of connected device. For information on address type meaning and selecting device address see Device manager section in user manual.
This filter will interpret the value of inAddress port only during the first iteration of its parent Task, when the connection to the device is established. During the next iterations the filter will use previously established connection and subsequent changes in the device address will be ignored.
Parameter name (inParameterName port) must be an ID of GenICam parameter exported by device. Each device model can have different parameter names and its meanings. Refer to device documentation and use GenICam settings browser (click "..." button in filter properties) to select appropriate name of parameter (see: Device settings editor section).
Name of parameter must point to GenICam parameter providing "IBoolean" interface or error will be raised upon program run.
Value from inValue port will be sent to device only upon its change.
For general information about working with GigE Vision devices, please refer to the following article.
- Interactively select a camera available in your network by defining the inAddress input.
- Choose inParameterName from those supported by your camera.
- Set or connect inValue to specify a new value for the selected camera parameter.
This filter is available on Basic Complexity Level.
Disabled in Lite Edition
This filter is member of GigEVision_SetParameter filter group.
- GigEVision_GrabImage – Captures an image stream from a GigE Vision compliant camera.
- GigEVision_SetIntegerParameter – Sets parameter of type Integer into GigEVision device.
- GigEVision_SetRealParameter – Sets parameter of type Real into GigEVision device.
- GigEVision_SetEnumParameter – Sets parameter of type Enumeration into GigEVision device.
- GigEVision_GetBoolParameter – Gets parameter of type Bool from GigEVision device.
Application Notes - set of documents about connecting devices or establishing communication with Adaptive Vision Studio.