Sets user digital outputs state of GenICam device.
|inAddress||GenAddress||GenTL Provider module and device identifying address|
|inOutput1||Bool||State of user digital output 1|
|inOutput2||Bool||State of user digital output 2|
|inOutput3||Bool||State of user digital output 3|
|inOutput4||Bool||State of user digital output 4|
This filter is intended for cooperation with general camera device trough GenTL compliant interface. Its purpose is to set state of device hardware digital outputs.
Device address (inAddress port) is a structure of information defining unique device and its GenTL provider module in the system. It is recommended to use the GenTL Device Manager (click the "..." button in Filter Properties) to select the appropriate device, connected to the local system, whose identification information will be used.
Device address consists of the following fields:
- VendorName - Vendor name of the GenTL provider module, which will be used to communicate with the device.
- TLType - Identification code of interface transport technology type (for example "GEV", "IIDC", "UVC", "USB3", "PCI", "Custom"). The exact code depends on the GenTL provider module.
- DeviceID - Unique ID of the device in the selected interface technology of the used provider module. The format of this field must be always an exact ID string and depends on the used GenTL provider module.
This filter will interpret the value of inAddress port only during the first iteration of its parent Task, when the connection to the device is established. During the next iterations the filter will use previously established connection and subsequent changes in the device address will be ignored.
This filter is specialized form of parameter set filters (it is also possible to set output with GenICam_SetEnumParameter and GenICam_SetBoolParameter filters). Filter depends on standard "UserOutputValueAll" parameter defined by GenICam standard. When device is not supporting this parameter filter execution will fail.
User outputs may require additional configuration before usage. Usually outputs have multiple possible signal sources, like capture triggers, timers or required for this filter - user output. Refer to device documentation for information about device outputs configuration. You can use Device settings editor tool available trough GenTL device manager to set up proper configuration.
Filter is prepared to set state of up to four different user outputs. Each filter input parameter of type bool will be transferred to its output state. Note that device can be configured to negate this state.
This filter does not require other GenICam filters in program (especially GenICam_GrabImage is not obligatory), but can be used in any combination with them, including sharing access to single device with other filters.
For general information about working with Gen TL devices, please refer to the following article.
This filter is available on Basic Complexity Level.
Disabled in Lite Edition
- GenICam_GrabImage – Captures an image stream from a camera using a GenICam GenTL provider library.
- GenICam_SetBoolParameter – Sets parameter of type Bool into GenICam device.
- GenICam_SetEnumParameter – Sets parameter of type Enumeration into GenICam device.
- GenICam_SetIntegerParameter – Sets parameter of type Integer into GenICam device.
- GenICam_SetRealParameter – Sets parameter of type Real into GenICam device.