Issue a device-dependent command.
|inAddress||IFMCameraAddress||Device identifying address|
|inCommand||String||The command to be executed|
Device driver software
This filter is intended to cooperate with a device using PMDSDK 2. In order to connect with the device, it is required to download PMDSDK 2.
PMDSDK 2 can be downloaded from the following website: https://www.ifm.com/us/en/search#!/infomaterialanddownloads?_type=infomaterialanddownloads&docType=download. Please download "O3D303 Software Development Kit"
After download you have to manually copy pmdaccess2.dll file to Adaptive Vision Studio main directory (usually located in Program Files). Alternatively you can add directory with this dll file to PATH environment variable
Additionally in inAddress input you will need to provide camera plugin and processing plugin file path.
It is recommended to disable DHCP in the device and using static IP address.
Detailed description of available commands are in O3D3xxCamera_PMD_SDK_Manual_ifm.pdf document distributed with "O3D303 Software Development Kit".
This filter is available on Basic Complexity Level.
Disabled in Lite Edition
- IFM_GrabImage – Captures an image from an ifm device.
- IFM_GrabImage_WithTimeout – Captures an image from an ifm device.
- IFM_SetDigitalOutput – Set the logic state of a specific io.
- IFM_SetIntegrationTime – Set the integration time of the device.
- IFM_StartAcquisition – Initializes and starts image acquisition in a device.