Back to Aurora Vision Studio website
You are here: Start » Filter Reference » Image » Image Drawing » DrawStrings_SingleColor
Draws strings (text) on an image with a single color.
|inStrings||String?Array?||Strings to be drawn.|
|inLocations||Location?Array?||Center position of strings|
|inSize||Real||10.0 -||Height of a character in pixels|
|inOrientationAngle||Real||Orientation of text in degrees|
|inForceRgb||Bool||Filter will convert monochromatic image to RGB if needed|
|inBackgroundColor||Pixel*||Color of pixels drawn on image in text row|
The operation draws a strings on the inImage aligning the inLocationAnchor location of the text at the inLocations of the inImage. The height of the font is fixed and equals 16 pixels.
- Connect an image source to the inImage input. Drawing will be done on this image.
- If you want to draw on an empty background, use EmptyImage filter before.
- Define inStrings. This will be the primitives to be drawn.
- For each of the strings also define its location by setting the inLocations input.
- If the locations provided on the inLocations input are in a local coordinate system, also set the inLocationAlignment input.
- Set inLocationAnchor do define how each of the strings should be aligned in relation to its location.
- Define the font size by setting the inSize input. Recommended values are: 16, 32, 48, 64.
- Define inColor. Please note, that on an N-channel image only first N components of the color will be used.
- Set inForceRgb to True, if you want to get a 3-channel output regardless of what is on the input.
- Set inDrawingStyle to control quality, opacity, thickness, filling, point shapes and sizes.
Description of usage of this filter can be found in examples and tutorial: Capsules, Coins, Measure Objects , Read the Barcode, Read the QR Code.
This filter can throw an exception to report error. Read how to deal with errors in Error Handling.
List of possible exceptions:
|DomainError||String and location arrays do not match in DrawStrings_SingleColor.|
This filter is available on Basic Complexity Level.
This filter is member of DrawStrings filter group.
- DrawLines – group of filters.
- DrawPaths – group of filters.
- DrawCircles – group of filters.
- DrawRectangles – group of filters.