Back to Adaptive Vision Studio website
Draws arcs on an image with multiple colors.
|inForceRgb||Bool||Filter will convert monochromatic image to RGB if needed|
- Connect an image source to the inImage input. Drawing will be done on this image.
- If you want to draw on an empty background, use EmptyImage filter before.
- Define inArcs. This will be the primitives to be drawn.
- Leave the inColors input not set to have all the primitives drawn with random colors. Set a custom array of colors here to decide explicitly how each of the primitives should be drawn.
- Set inForceRgb to True, if you want to get a 3-channel output regardless of what is on the input.
- Set inDrawingStyle to control quality, opacity, thickness, filling, point shapes and sizes.
This filter is available on Advanced Complexity Level.
This filter is member of DrawArcs filter group.