Detects and recognizes multiple Data Matrix codes.
|inRoi||Rectangle2D*||Range of pixels to be processed|
|inRoiAlignment||CoordinateSystem2D*||Adjusts the region of interest to the position of the inspected object|
|inAllowRectangular||Bool||Enables detecting rectangular Data Matrices|
|inCodeColumnCount||Integer*||1 - 160||Optional width of a Data Matrix|
|inCodeRowCount||Integer*||1 - 160||Optional height of a Data Matrix|
|outAlignedRoi||Rectangle2D||Input ROI after transformation (in the image coordinates)|
|diagValues||Image?Array||Images of decoded Data Matrices used by the reading algorithm|
Supported code types: ECC 200 and ECC 000-140.
Around datamatrix must be quiet zone. The minimum quiet zone is equal to the width of a module on all four sides. For applications with moderate to excessive reflected noise in close proximity to the symbol, a quiet zone of 2 to 4 module widths is recommended.
- Connect inImage with the output of your image acquisition filter.
- Select an appropriate code type by setting inCodeType.
- Set inAllowRectangular if you expect to work also with non-square codes.
- Set inCodeColumnCount and inCodeRowCount to increase reliability and speed when dimensions of the codes are fixed.
- For low-quality images and codes composed of punched dots, use appropriate image preprocessing to assure highest reliability.
For more information about local coordinate systems please refer to the following article.
This filter is available on Basic Complexity Level.
This filter is member of ReadDataMatrices_Deprecated filter group.
- DetectDataMatrices_Deprecated – Finds candidates for Data Matrix codes in the input image.
- ReadMultipleDataMatrices_Deprecated – Detects and recognizes multiple Data Matrix codes.
- RecognizeMultipleDataMatrices_Deprecated – Extracts information from multiple Data Matrix codes located at the specified positions.
- RecognizeSingleDataMatrix_Deprecated – Extracts information from the first correct Data Matrix code from among the specified positions.